ITS Data Cleansing Process Work Flow
We always apply custom centric outsourcing tactics that are customized to meet the specific scheduling requirements, needs, and the budget of our client. Our Data Cleansing Process has the following workflow.
- Defining the requirements of data cleansing.
- Delivering a trial data cleansing project that provides quality standards. After successful trial data, Client approves the test project
- Service level contracts and agreement such as pricing and scheduling
- Appointment of the task to a Project Manager and allocating him with the data cleansing tasks
- Importing un-clean data (CSV, Excel, or the Tab-separated text file format) and convert it to cleansing system.
- De-duplicating the data by identifying the possible duplicate entities and removing them. The Complete task is manually observed for the mission-critical data.
- Exporting data in different formats as required that includes XML, Excel, PDF, and others as required.
- Making a Quality check to measure data cleansing accuracy and making any necessary revision or amendments
- Sending the Final delivery via the method that is specified by the client.
The Benefits of Partnering with ITS for Data Cleaning Services
Our highly accurate and quality data cleansing services are ISO 27001-certified, adhere with the international guidelines Here is a brief overview of the expertise offered by FWS
- Multi-lingual team that works with ease in different languages and can solve any data quality problem - data cleansing related projects can be processed in any preferred languages.
- A highly skilled and certified team of more than 100 data entry and data cleaning experts
- 99% compliance with service level agreement (SLA) standards.
- To ensure security and privacy, our data cleansing team always uses secure web servers, virtual private networks, FTP uploads, and confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements or contracts.